Friday 20 May 2016

HARD WORK IS NOT A KEY TO SUCCESS.

 HARD WORK IS NOT A KEY TO SUCCESS.

I know after reading the Title of my post, you guys must be wondering if there is something wrong with me.
DONT WORRY.  I am okay.
Yes. Hard work is not the key to success.
(I AM OKAYY.)
i guess I have taken so much time, of yours while writing rubbish things. Now time to come to the point.
We all hear our parents saying us to study with interest, to complete our work with interest and so many other things.
So INTEREST. YES, INTEREST.
okay how we define interest??
I wont mind defining interest with the definition I have learned in psychology.
Okay interest is our preference for specific activities. If I am not wrong?
We all have different interests.
like, I have an interest in reading books, playing games, blogging etc.
We all are always honored with the words, GO FOR THE FEILD IN WHICH YOU HAVE INTEREST.
Do you have to do hard work for writing blogs if you are interested in it? No.
Alas! I proved all wrong.
I know you are still in doubt, if I am
crazy.
let me tell you with an example,
Have you ever seen a child aged 6 or 7 playing cricket in the ground who is so much Interested in it. oh yes! That child loves the game so much that even if he is making so much efforts. He will never say I worked so hard.
He will say, Today I loved playing cricket so much. 
Because he is enjoying the game.
And he should be asked to become the cricketer only.
Till the day he will enjoy the game, He will never need to work hard.
As for him it is an enjoyment and
Interest in it will take him to SUCEESS.
Now I hope you are getting my point.
HARD WORK IS WORKING HARD TO DO SOMETHING.
And SUCESS COMES TO THOSE WHO  ARE ABLE TO CHECK UPON THEIR POTENTIAL AND INTEREST.
STOP THINKING THAT ALL YOU ARE DOING IS WORKING HARD.
BUT START ENJOYING IT.
WHEN YOU WILL ENJOY, YOU WILL DO IT MORE AND MORE AND MORE, THATS HOW YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFULL.

CHANGING YOUR THOUGHTS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU A SUCCESSFUL PERSON.
If you are still confused let me tell you again.
Have you ever seen a Rikshaw puller?? Dont you think he is working hard?? He is working the whole day to earn some wages to eat atleast two meals a day.
So where is he Lacking??
He is lacking in Interest.
Now have you seen a wild life photographer or a wedding photographer who are clicking just a picture.( I am repeating again. A picture.) earning more than 4 lakhs a month.
Rikshaw puller is doing hard work.
But that photographer is not.As he is enjoying the task. He loves clicking pictures. And thats what is making him successful.
Okay? So to be successfull all you need is INTEREST, Not HARDWORK.
( Thanks! for reading this, I know only the one's who have interest in reading will understand. This needs some maturity to be understood.)